Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Summerville is a community called Reminisce. Located off of Butternut Road in the Knightsville section of Summerville, Reminisce offers quiet, family-friendly living with proximity to I-26 and downtown. With nearly 100 years of combined experience, Ryland and Standard Pacific have combined to form one of the nation’s largest homebuilders. CalAtlantic Homes proudly builds thoughtfully designed homes from coast to coast, with outstanding quality and an unwavering commitment to true customer service.
Reminisce, a place where families and friendships are brought together.
- Quiet, rural community, but only minutes to dining, shopping, schools, etc…
- Incredibly friendly community – perfect for any stage in life.
- Neighbors come together to host several events throughout the year to continue to build friendships.
- Beautiful new phase open surrounded by protected wetlands for ultimate privacy and relaxation.
- Several prime homesites available with your choice from nine diverse floorplans – anywhere from 1,409 sq. ft. up to 3,807 sq. ft.
- Eight quick move-in homes available and ready for move in October & November of this year.
- Spacious zero-entry community pool, along with covered cabana, picnic tables, and a kitchen – perfect for summer pool parties!
- Students attend Dorchester II schools
Reminisce offers single family homes starting from $205,000 and range in size from 1,409 to 3,807 square feet. New phase now selling, surrounded by protected woods for ultimate privacy!
Please let me know if you would like to schedule a showing!
Late last week, a map of the new retail establishments that are set to open in Nexton was released. There is no doubt that Nexton is going to be one of the places to be in the next several years.
As you may know, Nexton is a master planned community that, when completed, will have a myriad of stores, restaurants, fitness facilities, and more. Some of the names on the proposed list of establishments are those that will be familiar to locals in the tri-country region. Popular eateries such as Halls Chophouse, Home Team BBQ and Taco Boy are set to open. Look for a new fitness option with Cycle Bar coming to town. This is perfect for those who love to spin! Want a treat after your cycle class? Head to Sub Zero Ice Cream where you pick the flavors and they zap it with liquid nitrogen and presto! Your ice cream is ready! Maybe you would rather grab a super yummy burger or a “concrete” at Burger Fi. What’s a concrete? It is a mix of frozen custard and yummy mix ins. You may need to head back to Cycle Bar for another class after eating that one. Burger Fi’s custard is amazing..and well worth the extra class!
Check out the map below for all the other establishments that are proposed to open!
Also coming to Nexton but not shown on this map is Sam’s Club and Harris Teeter. Soon, everything will be right at your fingertips!
If you are interested in purchasing a home in this community, please contact me for more information!
Nestled among the pine trees right off of 17a South in Summerville, is a new neighborhood community called Summers Corner. If you are longing to live in an area that has a small town feel with access to all that can be found in the Lowcountry, then Summers Corner is the place for you. One of the goals of the community is to allow residents the ability to live in a family-friendly neighborhood while enjoying the nature that surrounds the new development.
Want to go fishing or take a sunrise yoga class? Buffalo Lake is the ideal spot. Maybe you would rather enjoy a nice cup of coffee before you head out for the day. Stop by the Corner House Cafe. Do you like to take part in weekend special events? In the spring and summer, there is a farmer’s market and throughout the year there are other events like a Mother’s Day Tea. In addition, two of Dorchester County’s newest schools- Sand Hill Elementary and the Middle School of the Arts are located nearby.
If you do not want to live in a cookie cutter community where all the homes look the same, Summers Corner fits the bill. Instead of using one builder, you can choose from well known builders such as Dan Ryan Builders, Eastwood Homes, FrontDoor Communities, Sabal Homes, and Saussy Burbank. Having a variety of builders allows you to choose a home design that works for you, while still maintaining a cohesive look to the area.
If you are interested in seeing any of these homes, feel free to contact me as soon as possible at (843) 425-9451.
Summers Corner is a new neighborhood that is coming to Summerville in spring 2015. The community is part of the East Edisto tract. It is described as “bringing a fresh interpretation of small town, Lowcountry life: unprocessed, unfiltered, designed to live in harmony with nature.”
Summers Corner will be home to two new Dorchester County schools – Sand Hill Elementary School and Rollings Middle School of the Arts which is moving from its current location on Main Street. It will also be home to the Summers Corner Community Theater.
The development also boasts gorgeous the Buffalo Lake House. Here, your family can enjoy a day of fishing from the dock, making smores as you sit around the firepit, launch canoes and kayaks, or have a picnic on a bright and sunny day.
This master-planned community will offer places for you and your family to relax, swim, play, shop, dine, and worship, all within walking or biking distance.
Summers Corners is located off of Highway 61 between 17-A and Delemar Highway.
The Cottage Portfolio
- FrontDoor Communities- 1,300 – 1,700 square feet • Starting from the high $200s
The Terrace Portfolio
- FrontDoor Communities-1,600 – 2,200 square feet • Starting from the mid $300s
- Sabal Homes-1,600 – 2,200 square feet • Starting from the high $200s
The Garden Portfolio
- FrontDoor Communities-2,100 – 2,800 square feet • Starting from the high $300s
- Sabal Homes-2,100 – 2,800 square feet • Starting from the mid $300s
The Manor Portfolio
- Eastwood Homes-2,700 – 3,600 square feet • Starting from the high $300s
- Dan Ryan Builders-2,700 – 3,600 square feet • Starting from the high $300s
The Heritage Portfolio
- Dan Ryan Builders-3,400+ square feet • Starting from the mid $400s
As more information becomes available, I will update you!