Summers Corner is a new neighborhood that is coming to Summerville in spring 2015. The community is part of the East Edisto tract. It is described as “bringing a fresh interpretation of small town, Lowcountry life: unprocessed, unfiltered, designed to live in harmony with nature.”
Summers Corner will be home to two new Dorchester County schools – Sand Hill Elementary School and Rollings Middle School of the Arts which is moving from its current location on Main Street. It will also be home to the Summers Corner Community Theater.
The development also boasts gorgeous the Buffalo Lake House. Here, your family can enjoy a day of fishing from the dock, making smores as you sit around the firepit, launch canoes and kayaks, or have a picnic on a bright and sunny day.
This master-planned community will offer places for you and your family to relax, swim, play, shop, dine, and worship, all within walking or biking distance.
Summers Corners is located off of Highway 61 between 17-A and Delemar Highway.
The Cottage Portfolio
- FrontDoor Communities- 1,300 – 1,700 square feet • Starting from the high $200s
The Terrace Portfolio
- FrontDoor Communities-1,600 – 2,200 square feet • Starting from the mid $300s
- Sabal Homes-1,600 – 2,200 square feet • Starting from the high $200s
The Garden Portfolio
- FrontDoor Communities-2,100 – 2,800 square feet • Starting from the high $300s
- Sabal Homes-2,100 – 2,800 square feet • Starting from the mid $300s
The Manor Portfolio
- Eastwood Homes-2,700 – 3,600 square feet • Starting from the high $300s
- Dan Ryan Builders-2,700 – 3,600 square feet • Starting from the high $300s
The Heritage Portfolio
- Dan Ryan Builders-3,400+ square feet • Starting from the mid $400s
As more information becomes available, I will update you!